This is the ultimate review of the Sixth Episode for Netflix’s Stranger Things Season 1 titled “Chapter Six: The Monster”. Hopper and Joyce find the truth about the lab’s experiments. After their fight, the boys look for the missing Eleven.
Rima and Shawn break down their top five from the episode as well as share notes about the episode. Tune in to hear the News from Stranger Things and Netflix. Then listen to the Letters from the Upside Down as Rima and Shawn share listener feedback.
Follow Rima and Shawn to Hawkins in Episode 06 “Chapter Six: The Monster” (Stranger Things S1E6).
Next week Rima and Shawn will cover Stranger Things Episode 7 from Season 1 titled “Chapter Seven: The Bathtub” The Description for the Episode is “The government comes searching for Eleven. Eleven looks for Will in the Upside Down.”
This episode brought to you by:
Freshly : Why Freshly? Freshly constantly obsess over sourcing the highest-quality ingredients so they can craft all-natural, nutrient-rich meals and deliver them right to your doorstep, fresh and ready to eat. Freshly creates great-tasting, wholesome food that’s both healthy and satisfying.
What you get from Freshly:
1) Healthy meals delivered fresh (never frozen)
2) Always made with all natural ingredients
3) Cooked by chefs with the help of nutritionists
4) Dinner ready in 3 minutes
5) It’s like having a personal chef do all the ingredient shopping, prepping, & cooking for you.
6) Every freshly meal comes with a detailed description of ingredients.
7) The food is delicious
8) It’s the smartest service I’ve tried yet.
9) No matter where or when you come home, dinner is ready in 3 minutes every single time and prepared by top chefs and nutritionists. You can’t beat that. NO MESS and no dishes.
10) Coming home from the gym and instead of grabbing what my stomach craves, pop the meal in the microwave and it’s like having a chef in the kitchen.
11) No artificial preservatives, gluten-free meals.
12) Chefs take care of everything for you.
13) Save an hour by having one of their fully-prepared, healthy meals for dinner tonight
Use the promo code “strange”, and get 2 weeks of chef-cooked dinners for $40 off. Listeners will get $20 off the first order and $20 off the second order.
Follow Us On Twitter: @StrangeTCast
Like us on Facebook at: StrangerTCast
Email Rima and Shawn: StrangerThingsCastPod@gmail.com
Check out Shawn’s other Podcast The Language of Bromance.
And Check out Strange Indeed and all the other great Podcast at Podcastica.com